Water Damage restoration in Morristown, NJ
This was the aftermath of a flooded house in Morristown, NJ when we arrived on the scene. SERVPRO of Morristown water restorers get rid of water damage utilizing scientific water damage induction methods and replace and clean everything that was exposed to sewage "Like it never even happened."
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.